Thursday, September 6, 2007

Book Exchange Site

I love to read! It is one of my favorite relaxing times and what I enjoy doing most. I spend a lot of time at the library getting books, putting books on hold; I love it to say the least. So I came across an article in my Green Living Tips Newsletter that had a link to a website called Book Mooch.
Here is how it works...

  1. Type in books you want to give away
  2. Receive Requests from people who want your books
  3. Mail your books and receive points
  4. Ask for books from others with your points

Simple enough. I haven't tried it yet considering I don't have any books I want to give away right now, but that doesn't mean I won't come across some in the very near future.

See how you like it and let me know if it works for you....

No comments: