Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Future Green?


So we've decided we want a green house someday, or should I say I decided I want a green house someday.
Well apparently that someday is today because hubby found a Free (from Craigslist) canopy available and he jumped on it. Never give my husband a challenge like this; he takes it. As for other things...well that's a totally different blog!

I found this site that shows you how to make a green house out of a car canopy. I realize this is a BIG canopy, but it was free and we're probably going to cut it down eventually. I don't plan on making it exactly like the website shows, but its the idea of the canopy seems easy enough.

Now for us, we have a BIG backyard to really this doesn't take up much space. However, for most people this isn't possible.
But a tiny greenhouse is always possible.

Now mind you, I don't have a green thumb and what I'm going to put in that greenhouse, that's a good question. For now, we have it. And then we'll work out that what goes in it stuff for next spring/summer.

Unless anyone has a suggestion of a book that might be like a gardeners bible?

Let me know if you do!

No comments: