So here it goes...
Sample Questions to ask yourself before Buying...
- Is this something I need?
- Do I already own something that could serve the same purpose?
- Can I borrow on, find one used, or make one instead of buying new?
- Was it made locally?
- Was it made with environmentally preferable materials?
- Was it made with fair labor practices?
- Will it serve more then one purpose?
- Is it made well enough to last a useful length of time?
- Will it be easy and cost-effective to maintain?
- Will used it require excessive energy?
- Does it come in excessive packaging?
- Can I recycle it or compost it when I'm done with it?
- If I'm still not sure, can I wait a month before deciding to buy it?
So there you go. Just some impressive questions to ask yourself when you are shopping.
Just gotta love it....Try it!