Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who am I??

So I stole a counter from my friend Brianna (frantic waving in her direction!!) that I can track who is looking at my blog and many different other things.
So since I seem to be getting a lot more glances, I thought I would take a moment to list a few things about myself. Who knows, maybe you'll discover I'm a lot like you!
  • My current online obsession is Pandora.com. Free online music that I can create myself.
  • I really love music and my favorite kind of music is Worship music.
  • I'm obsessed with my iPod. If I was stranded on a desert island its one my top things to have with me.
  • I work for an Internet based company.
  • I secretly wish I could go into buildings or homes that look abandoned.
  • I love to read.
  • I love to learn about the Amish and how they live. They fascinate me!
  • I love the beach and the ocean. I feel like anything is possible when I stand at the ocean's edge.
  • I have been to the Philippines before for work.
  • I am a worry-wart. I worry about stupid things, but mostly my son. I need to learn to just trust.
  • I'm not so good at extending Grace to people.
  • I sometimes will think of blog posts when I'm doing something I might want to share with you all.
  • I like baths. Its my vice when it comes to this green lifestyle. Its one of those things I'm probably not going to give up.
  • I'm pretty reclusive. I'm not a social person and I don't like it.
  • I think I have vitiligo which is on my hands, arm pits and legs. Its pretty weird.
  • I have always lived in Washington State.
  • I have been told my numerous people that I look and act like Ellen Page on Juno. I don't see the resemblance, but our foreheads are similar.
  • I love chick flick type movies.
  • I cry in almost every movie I see.
  • I love Tetris.
  • I really like Google and don't know how I lived without it!
  • I can recite nearly all of the movie Clueless.
  • I love the show Scrubs.
  • I used to play the Flute and wish I still knew how.
  • If I had one song to describe myself it would be "Imperfections" by Saving Jane.
  • I want a body like Shakira. (what?? she's as tall as me!!)
  • I have a secret obsession with Mickey Mouse.
  • I think I agree with Carrie Underwood that the more boys I meet the more I like my dogs.
  • I don't wear makeup and never have.
  • I want so much to be more humble.
  • I don't have much sentimental value in things. Most of my son's schoolwork is thrown out. Sorry, I just keep the ones that are special.
  • If my house was burning down the one item I would run into get is my wedding pictures and photo albums.
  • I like those Chicken Soup for the Soul books and yes, those make me cry too.
  • I like talking about myself. (hence this LONG list!)

I hope that helps you all learn a little bit about me. I hope it makes you want to stick around and read more about my life too!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

After all these years we are still so much alike! Glad you are my friend! I'm waving back to you!!!
Oh, and I just watched Clueless again the other night. It just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Unknown said...

I think this!! Fist of all your obsession with Mickey Mouse is not that secret, well to me anyway. LOL!
I also have an obsession with the Amish, they fasinate me!! Here I thought I was the only one! See just one more thing in common.

I didn't get the Ellen Page connection until you wrote that. I see it though!!

One last thing, I am a huge clueless fan.