Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tankless Hot water heaters

Recently I've been receiving newsletters via email from Green Living Tips and they have a link where you can ask questions.
So I figured why not?
Assuming they would take days, weeks or months to respond to me like most magazines do, I was pleasantly surprised to get a response the next day saying he thought I had a great question and was going to write a brief article about it.
So here is the article from Micheal at Green Living Tips.
BTW, if you sign up for Green Living Tips they will plant a tree.
Why not?
Free newsletters with very good tips and getting a tree planted?? Can't go wrong w/ that!!

Oh and yes, we are still debating the Tankless water heater issue. But our water heater is fairly new and not to mention how expensive a tankless water heater is!! For now, we're going to have to stick with what we have.....but it is in my mind to get!

No comments: