Monday, March 17, 2008

Like to Buy in Bulk?

So I found out awhile back that Amazon offered the option on some of their products to buy in bulk or to "Subscribe" to certain items on their website.

Lets say you know you generally buy Toilet Paper every month or 2 months depending. On Amazon you can subscribe to get your TP refill either once a month all the way up to every 8 months.
If you are like me and you can't remember that you need to buy TP and you remember when you run out--This is HANDY!
As a whole though, I prefer to buy in bulk vs. one item at a time. Thankfully Amazon has many natural options like Seventh Generation I can buy in bulk. Obviously we buy in bulk to offset the cost, but when you consider the price on Amazon its nearly the same. Although if you have to drive pretty far to a store who offers certain organic products, this is the option for you.

I did this with my Seventh Generation Fabric Softener and I'm thinking of "subscribing" to Seventh Generations Toilet paper. Cost wise I pay about the same to have Amazon deliver it (with Free shipping) then if I had just bought it at Fred Meyer.
Although the TP is another story.
Buying it thru a subscription on Amazon it would cost me about $1 a roll whereas in the stores I pay more then that.
To learn more about Amazon's Subscribe & Save program click HERE.

I'll let you all know if I subscribe to anything.
Just mostly wanted to let you know that you CAN buy some stuff in bulk when it comes to our favorite organic or natural items.

No comments: