Thursday, May 29, 2008

Attention, Vintage Shoppers


Ok so right now going out and spending $$ isn't tops on everyones list (including mine!). BUT if you are wanting to find a new outfit, but you want to buy used here are some really neat Vintage websites I found in the body+soul magazine.

Personally I don't know if I could pass off most of these looks or get over the price tags on some of them, but maybe some of you out there are REALLY into this stuff. The little rinestone sunglasses are pretty cute though....

And its Vintage which is like code word for Old but COOL! To visit the site where I found this NEAT picture please visit American Vintage Blues.

Click on the stores name to follow the link to the site.

Ballyhoo Vintage

Vintageous

Fashiondig

Our Threads

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

I am all for buying 2nd hand, but the minute it is called "vintage" the price goes up too high for me. I found some cute stuff on the sites though!

MKD said...

Word. Vintage I swear is just another code word for expensive used clothin!