Monday, November 3, 2008

New Green Toy

I got a new toy the other day to help curb our waste even more!
Meet the Razor Saver (no not the one as seen on TV)

Basically that black thing is your razor sharpening itself on a metal plate thingy and it sharpens it for you when I run it over water.
Its pretty inexpensive and supposed to make my blades last 5x longer then usual. Which is good because let's face it--we go thru those things quickly.
Pros: It sharpens and its safe to use.
Cons: your lady razors (aka the ones with teh HUGE handles) dont' fit in here. Its made for a standard razor; thinks disposable ones. So I just take off the blade and run it carefully over the metal plate.
So give it a shot! What do you have to lose aside from less trash!
Here's where I got mine: Sustainable Village.

No comments: