Thursday, March 4, 2010

Badger Balm

I purchased the Badger Balm about a month ago now and was waiting to write about it so I could give a full review on how it works.

Because of some of the stress in my life lately I've had a lot of trouble sleeping so I thought I would look for more herbal and natural remedies to help it. I was also looking for headache items as well.

I stumbled upon this on Google and read a lot of reviews on it (on Amazon.com) before I committed to it. The price wasn't an issue as the reviews said the little tins lasted forever. So I went ahead and took the chance and bought the sleep balm shown here and also the Headache balm.

I was able to try the headache balm first one night when I came home from work with a nice headache. You just rub a little of the balm on your finger and rub it on your temples, neck, behind your ears or on the area where your headache is. I just rub it on my face and sometimes behind my ears. Amazingly it worked. I didn't think it would, but it did. I don't know whats in there, but it worked. I haven't used it for one of those knock your socks off headaches and I don't get migraines (thank you Jesus!) so I can't speak to that, but if you have let me know how it worked.

As for the sleep balm, it mostly helps me relax to fall asleep. Its doesn't work like a sleeping pill where it makes you fall asleep, this helps you just relax your mind. Which I need because I'm like most women where my head hits the pillow and my thoughts just start a-going. Here is what Badger Balm says about the sleep aid: "A dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points. Or use the oil for after-bath moisturizing or soothing massage. The aroma does the work. Rosemary is the traditional herb for clear thinking, confidence, and memory. Bergamot is mentally uplifting. Ginger is strengthening and confidence-inducing. Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods. Lavender is the traditional sleep herb; fresh and relaxing. But Sleep Balm doesn't make you sleepy! It helps quiet your thoughts, then you fall asleep naturally.
Ingredients: *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, *Castor Oil, and Essential Oils of *Bergamot, *Ginger, *Rosemary, *Lavender & *Balsam Fir."

Another great feature of the Badger Balm is all ingredients are now Certified Organic and its a small local company. They also have items for children as well. I recommend purchasing from their website directly, but you can buy it on Amazon.com. Don't take my word for it! Go try it yourself. I think you'll be amazed and find that it works!

No comments: