Tuesday, January 11, 2011

vegetarian Living!

So I stopped eating all meat back in November just before Thanksgiving (I know - crazy huh?) and so far it hasn't been so bad.
Today has been a bad day not because I ate something containing meat, but because I ate SO much junk food today. Potato chips, candy, PB&J sandwiches....sigh....So I didn't eat meat, but fell into the terrible trap of eating junk.
I don't know what I was thinking....ok I know what I was thinking - EAT and EAT JUNK.
It was stressful day at work and I have no excuse.

Thankfully I went for a walk on my lunch.
Maybe that helped.
even a little.

Tomorrow I will be back on track!!
But here is one of my favorite recipes for Potato Soup. (I make it with Veggie broth & no bacon obviously!)

Enjoy!!

Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup

No comments: