Thursday, October 4, 2007

Homeopathic Remedies

So I don't know how "eco-friendly" switching to Homeopathic remedies is, but I was desperate the other day for something to help clear my sinuses.
I swung by Fred Meyer who has a fairly large sized natural food section to see if there was anything that could bring me relief.
As usual there was too much to pick from, but I decided to go with Hyland's Sinus pills. Like anyone I was skeptical. I mean, come on right?
Eh, I was wrong which I usually am!
I can't say I'm healed, however I did find my sinuses were much more lose now so I can blow my nose!! Its supposed to "stimulate" your body's natural defense system. I can't say its going to shorten my cold, I didn't buy that one; however I do think its helping.

The lady at Fred Meyers said that Hylands teething tablets for babies is HIGHLY popular and recommended. Although I don't have a baby right now, I might buy it for friends. I do think I'm going to go out and get some of their stuff for kids though.
They have a Sniffles n' Sneezes one that looks promising and since Cold/Flu season is upon us, I need something to help Noah fight it off.

So am I sold on the whole homeopathic way to treat your needs? Yes and no. I don't know that I"m quite ready to give up my Zyrtec, but I'm willing to try other products.
I do use Peppermint Pills for my IBS and its really helpful and that is a natural way to treat your tummy aches and upset digestion.
Why not give it a try too!?
I'll let you know if the one I get for Noah works...he needs it today since he's been fighting off a cold for a few days now!!

No comments: