Saturday, February 9, 2008

Spending Fast Week-3

So my husband has not been doing so hot on this spending fast thing & I'm afraid I'm going to have to get more creative about this!!

He's fine when he doesn't have his debit card on him. But if he does it seems to justify his purchase power or something. And thanks to the glorious power of online banking, I know right away if he made a purchase so I don't need to be looking for missing reciepts for anything.

I will confess to having a few weak moments, but I have returned my weak moments once my guilt gets the best of me!
Again though more tough parts--Noah needs pants. Man! Just when we start getting ahead something rears its head!
Although, its nice knowing that because we've been saving buying something like new pants won't be a struggle. I think we're going to hit up the Goodwill today and try as much as possible to avoid the malls.

All in all this has been quite a thing of will-power. I'm getting to the point now where I dont' really feel like I NEED something that I don't really need. It feels good knowing I have to be creative when it comes to spending, saving and mindful.

I think I'm going to extend our spending fast for another month! You know, since hubby isn't exactly on board with this program here!

No comments: