Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stopping and Smelling the Grass...Again.

Lately it has been VERY nice outside so I luckily have been going outside for walks.

One thing that I've noticed when walking outside is that I notice things. If I was working out in a gym I wouldn't get to experience these things!


I know it seems like a no brainer when I talk about this subject, but really its true. I found myself noticing the silliest things! Stuff like the cracks in sidewalks, the flowers that grow along the path, the trees and how they grew from the base---anything and everything.

There was this one guy though who appeared to be doing some form of slow moving motions while smoking the entire time. I almost crossed the street to avoid walking next to him, but then I thought that might be too obvious that I was freaked out and there was no sidewalk on the other side. So sometimes noticing things isn't ALL that good!

anyway, this is a short story to say I am sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I need to tell you more about our chickens or at least what happened to them....well 2 of them. And tell you about our Rooster. Oh yes, we got a rooster in the bunch if I haven't already mentioned that. ;)

No comments: