Sunday, April 18, 2010

Earth Week

So Earth Week probably officially started yesterday, but I saw a really neat thing in a Target ad that I had to share.

In your April 18th Target Ad there is a section that shows all their Eco-Friendly items and Targets sustainability commitment.
In those pages there is a little section that says Recycle=Reward.
And it says, "Send us 5 Target plastic bags, Get a coupon for $1 off any Reusable Bag valued over $1.49. With this offer, Target and TErracycle are partnering to help you save resources. Learn more about TerraCycle and our commitment to the environment at Target.com/eco-friendly."

And you just fold over the page and it has a postage paid envelope you can make out of the paper flyer to mail in your Target Bags. I say, even if you don't want the $1 off coupon for a reusable bag, just send in 5 bags to be recycled anyway! This is a Win Win situation. I don't think I even have 5 target bags right now, but I'm going to look anyhow.

Very cool Target and Kudos to this idea! Keep it up ;)

Here's a little video from the TerrraCycle peeps! Shows how they turn our trash into something cool.

No comments: